Using Liberty Basic

Want to learn to program using Liberty Basic? Already programming in Liberty Basic but want to learn more? Follow this experienced programmer (Java) as he teaches himself this wonderful programming language.

 

Thursday, June 08, 2006

Forum: Liberty BASIC for QBASIC Programmers

Hi all,

I stumbled across this forum today Liberty BASIC for QBASIC Programmers.

At time of writing, users don't seem to have posted to this forum recently. Perhaps the forum is at least still being read by people from time to time -- I hope so. I'm writing a post about this forum because I do think there are some good (and simple) example programs on it. Even if usage of this forum doesn't pick up, I do think it is still useful as a place of reference for people trying to learning Liberty Basic.

Have fun.

Eddie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home